Crysis 2 Cheaters Beware: Crytek’s Gonna Get You

March 30, 2011 -

Crytek is not happy that people are cheating in Crysis 2, and has pledged to take steps to permanently remove exploits from the game. Further Crytek promises that cheaters will be punished if they get caught.

"We do take cheating very seriously here at Crytek," the developer said in a blog post today. "We are currently taking steps to permanently remove exploits from Crysis 2 and to penalize those individuals that choose to utilize them."

Crytek went on to thank players for their patience as it deals with these sorts of problems. Crytek will launch a series of updates over the next few weeks aimed at fixing post-release problems like cheating. A patch released on the weekend removed auto aim and added a cheat detection system.

Source: C&VG

Comments

Re: Crysis 2 Cheaters Beware: Crytek’s Gonna Get You

I take it this is for those that are doing multiplayer, right?

- W

Consumer responsibility is just as important as Corporate responsibility. So, be responsible consumers.

Re: Crysis 2 Cheaters Beware: Crytek’s Gonna Get You

Original source:
(see the March 30th update)

usoPreviewPopup

usoPreviewPopup

WonderkarpDan Vavra of Warhorse Studios at the Nordic eCommerce Summit 2014 on Game Journalism and why ethics are important11/23/2014 - 5:27pm
WonderkarpGame Dev Ashley Ross on the Block/Blacklist https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2n603f/thoughts_on_the_recent_igdaggautoblocker_incident/11/23/2014 - 5:25pm
Wonderkarpwhich is interesting cause this the first one 100% made by 2k games after the THQ buy11/23/2014 - 4:17pm
Neo_DrKefkaThat would be a major OSHA violation correct?11/23/2014 - 1:54pm