Game Boy Funeral Thief Sentenced

April 8, 2011 -

You may remember way back in December of 2010 that a Western Pennsylvania man was wanted for stealing a Game Boy and other related items from a deceased teenager's coffin who died during a Christmas Day crash. The teen and the thief knew each other which made the crime even more disturbing. Eventually authorities caught up with the man and now he faces the consequences of his actions.

Thirty-seven-year-old Jody Bennett of Mentcle was sentenced to two years' probation for the crime after pleading guilty to institutional vandalism and theft yesterday. Luckily, Bennet will do time, but not for his ghoulish behavior; he was also sentenced by an Indiana County judge to 30 days - six months in jail for unrelated drunken driving and drug possession charges.

Bennett said during sentencing that he felt horrible for what he had done and apologized to the family.

Source: Greenfield Reporter

Posted in

Comments

Re: Game Boy Funeral Thief Sentenced

what the heck is that image? I'm guessing green puke.

Re: Game Boy Funeral Thief Sentenced

Agreed. I hope he comes out with a pair of breasts tattooed on his back.

"Power means nothing without honor and pride."

http://grifsgamereviews.blogspot.com My video game review site.

Re: Game Boy Funeral Thief Sentenced

I hope he drops the soap often.

-Ultimately what will do in mankind is a person's fear of their own freedom-

MechaCrashYeah, even I think IP needs to dial it back.05/22/2015 - 12:35am
Mattsworknamesays05/21/2015 - 11:17pm
Andrew EisenThat's an... interesting way to interpret that.05/21/2015 - 8:36pm
Goth_SkunkAnd re BBC vs Rockstar: Ahh. I missed that. Woops!05/21/2015 - 8:33pm
DocMelonheadYou could say that the Mary Sue only interested in Gender issues in pop culture, and they only see GamerGate as a Hate group that fight for the oppressive status quo.05/21/2015 - 8:22pm
MechaCrashWell, can't blame him for not expanding on it and missing stories here. Sealioning people demanding proof of claims and then calling them liars when they provide it is busy work!05/21/2015 - 8:20pm
Andrew EisenRe: Mary Sue - Uh, why exactly? Re: Rockstar - Yep, we reported that earlier today.05/21/2015 - 8:12pm