Colorado Springs Police Offering $5000 Reward for GameStop Robbery Suspect

April 21, 2011 -

Colorado Springs, Colorado police are offering a $5,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest of a man that stabbed a GameStop clerk on March 9. The man is also responsible for three other robberies at knife-point in the area, police say. The robberies occurred between March 9 and March 14. Police say the robber stabbed a clerk during a March 9 robbery at a GameStop store at 3732 Bloomington St. in north Colorado Springs.

Anyone with information is urged to call Crime-stoppers at 719-634-STOP (7867) or you can text CSPD and your tip to 847411 (TIP411) using a mobile phone. To qualify for the reward, you must call Crime Stoppers with information that leads to an arrest and conviction, police said.

The picture included in the story is of the suspect - taken from a surveillance camera.

Source: Colorado Springs Gazette

Comments

Re: Colorado Springs Police Offering $5000 Reward for ...

The sad thing is, no matter how many times this happens, Gamestop won't spring for security for more than a week or two.

"Power means nothing without honor and pride."

http://grifsgamereviews.blogspot.com My video game review site.

prh99Every time they change the more annoying it is to use. The only I use it for is syncing and updating my phone, beyond that it's a bloated pile of junk.01/26/2015 - 9:12pm
Andrew EisenOkay, well I've passed the request along.01/26/2015 - 9:03pm
ZippyDSMleeI loath itunes..........01/26/2015 - 9:02pm
Goth_SkunkUNLESS you haven't downloaded the most 3 recent episodes. Then it cancels your subscription automatically.01/26/2015 - 8:56pm
Goth_Skunk@AE: No. iTunes instead just downloads it automatically, provided you've set it up to do so in your preferences.01/26/2015 - 8:56pm
Andrew EisenAnyone know if iTunes sends email notifications when there's a new episode of a podcast you're subscribed to?01/26/2015 - 8:30pm
ZippyDSMleeAck!! Sorry lack of spell checker means I more incoherent than ever :P, Sign up for email notification thing for the pod cast. Probly more trouble than its worth, I guess I will have to check the site more often ><01/26/2015 - 8:22pm
Andrew EisenWhat is a "sign u email thing"? We provide a direct download link to the show every week. The video version is on my YouTube channel. You can use our RSS feed to add it to a news reader. You can also subscribe to the show on iTunes.01/26/2015 - 6:48pm
ZippyDSMleeMmm you guys ever thought about doing a sign u email thing for the pod cast? If I can click a direct link to downlaod it to toss in all daily podcast listening I might listen to it more than randomly forgtting its on here 0-o01/26/2015 - 6:37pm
prh99Too much time listening to Faux News and Bill Mahr.01/26/2015 - 5:12pm
james_fudgeit's bad pr for the bus company01/26/2015 - 5:10pm
Andrew EisenI'm sure the ones who purchased the ads are a bit peeved but I find my sympathies lacking. I have to wonder why the bus line would buy such ads in the first place. Hard to imagine it doesn't have policies against that stuff.01/26/2015 - 5:07pm
Wonderkarpthats cute. I Like Ms Marvel(hate her powerset). Whomever is doing this? Good Job01/26/2015 - 4:49pm
E. Zachary KnightHahahahahahaha! http://toybox.io9.com/islamaphobic-bus-ads-in-san-francisco-are-being-defaced-1681857271/+charliejane01/26/2015 - 4:24pm
WonderkarpI saw that. Celebrity wing.01/26/2015 - 3:00pm
BearDogg-XArnold Schwarzenegger is being inducted into WWE Hall of Fame, reports TMZ.01/26/2015 - 11:56am
Wonderkarpyou're weird01/25/2015 - 11:23pm
WonderkarpMy Ipad likes to capitalize every word when I'm on game politics.01/25/2015 - 6:29pm
ConsterI Was Talking About You Capitalizing The Starting Letter Of Each Word.01/25/2015 - 5:56pm