Colorado Springs Police Offering $5000 Reward for GameStop Robbery Suspect

April 21, 2011 -

Colorado Springs, Colorado police are offering a $5,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest of a man that stabbed a GameStop clerk on March 9. The man is also responsible for three other robberies at knife-point in the area, police say. The robberies occurred between March 9 and March 14. Police say the robber stabbed a clerk during a March 9 robbery at a GameStop store at 3732 Bloomington St. in north Colorado Springs.

Anyone with information is urged to call Crime-stoppers at 719-634-STOP (7867) or you can text CSPD and your tip to 847411 (TIP411) using a mobile phone. To qualify for the reward, you must call Crime Stoppers with information that leads to an arrest and conviction, police said.

The picture included in the story is of the suspect - taken from a surveillance camera.

Source: Colorado Springs Gazette

Comments

Re: Colorado Springs Police Offering $5000 Reward for ...

The sad thing is, no matter how many times this happens, Gamestop won't spring for security for more than a week or two.

"Power means nothing without honor and pride."

http://grifsgamereviews.blogspot.com My video game review site.

Poll