Will Wright Talks Bar Karma on April 26

April 22, 2011 -

A live chat with Will Wright (who you may know better as the founder of Maxis and the creator of such hits as SimCity, The Sims, and Spore) will be held on April 26 from 8:00 - 9:00 PM EST. Wright won't be there to talk about games; he's answering questions from attendees about his community-developed television series, which is inching towards the season finale.

This might be the last chance for viewers to ask Wright questions about the show this season, so if you want to participate log in here on the aforementioned date and time, and post your questions to the Bar Karma page.

The show revolves around a bar known as "Bar Karma" that resides someplace in between parallel timelines. In most episodes patrons accidentally enter the bar, where they are shown the consequences of their current actions, and the potential outcomes for their behavior and choices. For more information about Bar Karma, check out Facebook.

Comments

Re: Will Wright Talks Bar Karma on April 26

"In most episodes patron accidentally enter the bar, where they are shown the consequences of their current actions, and the potential outcomes for their behavior and choices."

Sounds like Nightmare Cafe.

Andrew Eisen