PlayStation Network Down Until Further Notice

April 25, 2011 -

It has been five full days since the PlayStation Network went down and according to the most recent update from Sony, no end is in sight. The company said in a very brief blog post that they still don't know when PlayStation Network will be back online again. This news has to be disconcerting to PS3 owners who want to play games online, use the PlayStation Store or jump into PlayStation Home.

The latest update from the PlayStation Blog:

"I know you are waiting for additional information on when PlayStation Network and Qriocity services will be online. Unfortunately, I don’t have an update or timeframe to share at this point in time.

As we previously noted, this is a time intensive process and we’re working to get them back online quickly. We’ll keep you updated with information as it becomes available. We once again thank you for your patience."

We will continue to update this story as it develops.

Comments

Re: PlayStation Network Down Until Further Notice

Wow, these waste-of-pregnancy responsible for this attack should be all sent to saudi arabia wearing mohamad charicatures on their shirts.

All of them.

Re: PlayStation Network Down Until Further Notice

They were worried that the outage would be done before the comic came out. I guess there was no need to:)

Re: PlayStation Network Down Until Further Notice

Ah yes, that commerical, I'd like to add that it also doesn't do backwards compatabilty either.

Re: PlayStation Network Down Until Further Notice

Penny Arcade couldn't wait. They released it in a double comic last Friday.

Poll

Best decade for video games?:

Andrew EisenConster - Sure, give me a few minutes.03/26/2015 - 3:05pm
Matthew Wilsonnot shocked, lets see how gencon reacts.03/26/2015 - 11:01am
Andrew EisenAnd for those of you keeping track, Indiana's SB 101 was signed into law this morning by Gov. Pence.03/26/2015 - 10:58am
james_fudgeyeah!03/26/2015 - 9:17am