The Death of Osama, SMB Style

May 9, 2011 -

Modders and creative types are having fun mocking the death of Osama bin Laden at the hands of an elite U.S. Navy Seals, but one of the best pieces of video game-related comedy on the subject comes from a French television show that uses Super Mario Bros. as the backdrop. Instead of Mario and Bowser, the animation features former U.S. President George W. Bush chasing down Osama in various stages until the 2008 election where Obama takes over. Check out the video to your left to watch the hijinx.

Source: Go Nintendo by way of Kotaku

Comments

Re: The Death of Osama, SMB Style

Sorry, Obama, but our economy is in another castle!

Re: The Death of Osama, SMB Style

Yeah, b/c Obama is totally responsible for our current economy. Will you be giving him credit when unemployment is back down and GDP is growing? Any one administration typically does not have a lot of influence on the economy, the economy is cyclic with peaks and valleys, has been historically.

MattsworknameSo, whats everyone playing? Im still knee deep in bloodborne, but finaly beat Rom the spider05/23/2015 - 7:20am
Matthew Wilsonmy bad was doing it from my phone.05/22/2015 - 11:34pm