Play For Japan Charity Album Details

May 25, 2011 -

The Play for Japan charity has announced the tracks that will be on its benefit album set for release in June on iTunes. The charity is being put together to benefit victims of the Japanese earthquake and tsunamis earlier this year. Proceeds from the album will go towards helping those providing relief efforts in the region: the Japanese Red Cross.

The album will feature art by Yoshitaka Amano and music from various game composers including Akira Yamaoka, Chance Thomas, Inon Zur, Tommy Tallarico and more. A full list of tracks (provided by Shacknews) can be found below:

• Akira Yamaoka (Shadows of the Damned) | "Ex Animo"
  • Arthur Inasi (Harmonix) | "We Are One"
  • Bear McCreary (SOCOM 4) | "Maverick Regeneration"
  • Chance Thomas (Lord of the Rings Online) | "Rise Up"
  • Hip Tanaka.β (Metroid) | "HVC-1384″
  • Inon Zur feat. The Lyris Quartet (Dragon Age) | "Remember"
  • Jason Graves (Dead Space) | "Necromancer"
  • Koji Kondo (Super Mario Bros.) | "Super Mario Medley On Two Pianos"
  • Laura Karpman (Everquest II) w/Lisbeth Scott | "Pine Wind Sound"
  • Laura Shigihara (Plants vs. Zombies) | "Jump"
  • Mitsuto Suzuki (The 3rd Birthday) | "Play for You"
  • Nobuko Toda (Metal Gear Solid 4) | "Reminiscence"
  • Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy) | "Every New Morning"
  • Penka Kouneva (Prince of Persia) | "White Cloud"
  • Sean Murray (Call of Duty) | "The Temple Stone"
  • Tommy Tallarico (Advent Rising) | "Greater Lights"
  • Woody Jackson (Red Dead Redemption) | "Moshi Moshi"
  • Yasunori Mitsuda (Chrono Trigger) | "Dimension Break"

Source: Shacknews

Comments

Re: Play For Japan Charity Album Details

o.o!

... I need to check if I'll have money soon. I might actually get this. ^_^ It's for a good cause, AND it has some good music.

Mattsworknamei I hope there is, I love that series.04/25/2015 - 5:59pm
Andrew EisenI tinyURL'd it. The world is safe!04/24/2015 - 10:23pm
Andrew EisenWell, that is indeed crappy and nonsensical.04/24/2015 - 3:45pm
Andrew EisenFine but do you recall ANY details at all?04/24/2015 - 3:38pm
Andrew EisenI know there's not a lot of room in the Shout box but goodness you're being vague.04/24/2015 - 3:26pm