It's Alive: PlayStation Store Returns with Massive Content Update

June 2, 2011 -

Sony Computer Entertainment America has relaunched the PlayStation Store and unleashed a massive update, offering lots of new games, downloadable content, demos, special discounts, and more for both the PSP and PS3. The "Welcome Back" games are not available yet but Sony plans another update to the system on Friday, June 3. The PlayStation Store has been down for over a month so you can expect that - in order to play catch up - SCEA will be releasing a ton of new content over the next two to three weeks.

You can check out all the new content on the PlayStation Blog. The most exciting thing for PS3 fans may be the release of the InFamous 2 demo, which is available now.

We'll let you know when the free games that Sony promised are available. We expect to see them on the PlayStation Store soon.

Comments

Re: It's Alive: PlayStation Store Returns with Massive ...

Seems I have two places to check when the Welcome Back package is up.

It was nice ot finally browse the store again.

If I like plus I might wind up subscribing.

Matthew Wilsonmy bad was doing it from my phone.05/22/2015 - 11:34pm