No More Heroes: Red Zone Brings Sexy Back

July 6, 2011 -

The upcoming PlayStation Move enabled version of No More Heroes will apparently include an extra mode that has an appeal to the naughty. Computer & Video Games is reporting that No More Heroes: Red Zone will include a 'Viewer Mode' that allows players to observe some of the game's cast. some of the cast are scantily clad. While this is not the only new content players can expect it is getting the most attention today.

No More Heroes: Red Zone will also include new missions and bosses in addition to Move support.

For those interested in seeing the view mode in all its glory, check out this YouTube video. Obviously it's NSFW but it is no more titillating than a sexy hip-hop video.

Source: C&VG via MCV UK

Posted in

Comments

Re: No More Heroes: Red Zone Brings Sexy Back

The version of NMH I have on PS3 already has viewer mode and the ladies in Bikini's or swimsuits (thankfully with the exception of Speed Buster), not sure I remeber Sylvia in the altogether though.

Re: No More Heroes: Red Zone Brings Sexy Back

I don't think the ESRB will like this. :(

Re: No More Heroes: Red Zone Brings Sexy Back

The ESRB will be fine with it. It's Leland Yee who's gonna freak. This game will no doubt be the ammo for his new "revised" law.

"And though we may pledge fanboy allegiances to different flags, deep down inside we all serve one master, one king. And his name... is GAMING! FOREVER MAY HE REIGN!"

Andrew EisenI played it one the Wii and rather liked it.11/22/2014 - 11:15pm