EMA Details 2011 Digital Media Pipeline

July 27, 2011 -

The Entertainment Merchants Association (or EMA - who you may know better for their Supreme Court victory against the state of California) announced that the annual Digital Media Pipeline will be held on September 7. This year the event will take place at the Skirball Cultural Center in Los Angeles. Digital Media Pipeline is a one-day conference presented by the EMA that focuses on business-to-business opportunities in the digital delivery of home entertainment to the consumer. This year will mark the third time the event has been presented.

"The still-young digital delivery industry is growing quickly, and new technologies and new business models are launching almost weekly," EMA President & CEO Bo Andersen noted. "Digital Media Pipeline offers opportunities for retailers, distributors, aggregators, content owners, and technology and service providers to share knowledge and experiences and to collaborate in the business of retailing digital entertainment."

This year's theme is "Network, Collaborate, and Discover!" and will be comprised of the following sessions:

• "The Business Models of Today and Tomorrow"
  • "It's All About the Content"
  • "The Digital Supply Chain -- Growing Sales and Profit Through Efficiency"
  • "Viewing Choices -- Multiple Screens For Everyone"
  • "The Future of Digitally Delivered Entertainment."

There will also be plenty of time for networking with likeminded professionals in various industries, according to the EMA. One such oppurtunity is the "skip the traffic" cocktail party. EMA will also present its annual DIGI awards at the conference. These awards recognize achievements in digital entertainment retailing, content, and innovation.

More information and registration is available at www.digitalmediapipeline.com. Registration starts at $245.

Comments

Re: EMA Details 2011 Digital Media Pipeline

Test

Matthew Wilsonhttp://reason.com/archives/2015/04/09/the-dmca-chill-factor this is why the dmca should be changed or gotten rid off.04/26/2015 - 6:41pm
PHX Corphttp://www.thejimquisition.com/2015/04/assassins-creed-chronicles-china-review/ anyone seen this04/26/2015 - 4:19pm
Matthew Wilsonhttp://www.destructoid.com/director-del-toro-says-silent-hi… Can not say I am surprised sadly. I feel bad for del Toro because every time he tries to do a video game project it falls apart.04/26/2015 - 1:42pm
Mattsworknamei I hope there is, I love that series.04/25/2015 - 5:59pm