Castle Crashers Pink Knight Downloads Benefit Keep A Breast Foundation

August 29, 2011 -

A new report from The Behemoth development blog brings news of a new title update for Castle Crashers on Xbox Live Arcade, along with some great news for the Keep A Breast Foundation. First, The Behemoth is offering the Pink Knight DLC for Xbox Live Arcade for free and for every time it is downloaded the developer will give $1 to the Keep A Breast Foundation - until it hits the 50,000 download mark.

The title update supports that fine endeavor, along with the new Blacksmith Pack for 160 Microsoft Points. Besides the new character sporting his miniature antlered frogs as weapons, the DLC offers two new Avatar awards (Cardinal Animal Orb and Knight Helmet), a Team vs. Team feature for the Player Match Arena, and a main menu news ticker.

The title update also offers a fix for the level 256 cheat, the data copy glitch, the Sandworm experience glitch, a fix for the Wedding Crashers progression save bug, smoother Alien Hominid Splash Magic (when traveling over water), and various fixes and tweaks.

Find out more here. Thanks to Zenspath.com for the tip.

Comments

Re: Castle Crashers Pink Knight Downloads Benefit Keep A ...

Part of the same reason I wrote my own article is that I love to hear and show stories like this as an example that while we as gamers are viewed in a negative light by many people, we do things to try and make the world better in our own ways.  Between things like this, Childs Play, and many other game related / game created charities it makes me proud to be part of this community.

Trying to work with our local Microsoft/Xbox rep (he goes from store to store updating and fixing the demo units) in regards to setting up equipment for a few of the children's medical wings in some of the local hospitals. I wasn't aware that he had that part of his job working with the hospital along with the regional retailers, so I messaged him to see if I could help. Not the worlds biggest thing, but important none the less if we all take our own steps towards it.

Zen aka Jeremy Powers
Editor and Host of the Zenspath Podcast (now on iTunes)
www.ZensPath.com
XBL: "PsychoticZen" PSN: "Zenspath"
Nintendo Network: "Psychoticzen", 3DS: "3024-7965-4819

Poll

Will limiting Steam services to accounts that have spent at least $5 eliminate spammers?:

Mattsworknamei I hope there is, I love that series.04/25/2015 - 5:59pm
Andrew EisenI tinyURL'd it. The world is safe!04/24/2015 - 10:23pm
Andrew EisenWell, that is indeed crappy and nonsensical.04/24/2015 - 3:45pm
Andrew EisenFine but do you recall ANY details at all?04/24/2015 - 3:38pm
Andrew EisenI know there's not a lot of room in the Shout box but goodness you're being vague.04/24/2015 - 3:26pm