Netflix Weekend Streaming Issues 'A Glitch'

September 8, 2011 -

Yesterday we reported that Netflix had begun enforcing its terms of use concerning concurrent streams on a single account. It turns out that that report was erroneous. According to an Engadget report (pointed out by one of our fabulous Facebook followers) the message users received over the weekend when streaming movies was simply an error message. At least that's what Netflix tells them.

According to Netflix spokesman Steve Swasey, the policy has not changed, and Netflix subscribers are only limited to "less than two streams at once." The company went on to say that the glitch in the service is being taken care of (chances are by the time you read this the problem has already been taken care of."

We apologize for propagating a story that turned out to simply be a case of system glitches.

Source: Engadget

Posted in

Comments

Re: Netflix Weekend Streaming Issues 'A Glitch'

"At least that's what Netflix tells them."

Was that really necessary? This really doesn't seem like a conspiracy.

-Austin from Oregon

Feel free to check out my blog.

Goth_SkunkThanks E-Zeek.05/22/2015 - 5:09pm