Survey: Young Men More Likely to Buy Angry Birds Than Women

September 13, 2011 -

Young men love Angry Birds and they are willing to lay out the cash to get the full experience - according to a new survey from Ask Your Target Market, a "do-it-yourself" online market research firm. According to the results, men between the age of 18 and 24 are most likely to pay for the full version of Angry Birds. Age aside, men are 35 percent more likely to pay for the game after downloading the free version and 76 percent more likely to buy the game than a female over the age of 25. By age group, 18 to 24-year-old males and females are 33 percent more likely to purchase the game than anyone over the age of 25, according to the data.

One other thing the survey brought to light is that Angry Birds makes some people.. angry and more people bought the game on an Android device than on a single iOS device. Around 82 percent of respondents also said that they felt "addicted to the game."

The study is based on a survey of 500 adults in the United States over the age of 18 who had been identified as having downloaded at least one game from the Angry Bird series. Full details on methodology, questions, and infographics can be found here.

Source: GI.Biz

Comments

Re: Survey: Young Men More Likely to Buy Angry Birds Than Women

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i totally misunderstood the topic based on the subject line.

Anyone else?

Poll

Which Feminist Frequency video are you looking forward to most?:

Wonderkarpafter deep thought, I can live in a world with 2 Ghostbusters Franchises. Though I highly doubt the new film will top the original(And still wish it were a sequal), The new film's cast won me over hardcore.01/30/2015 - 10:43am
PHX Corphttp://www.tssznews.com/2015/01/30/former-sega-of-america-employees-voice-mistreatment-greed-racism/ there is alot of problems with sega but this is new01/30/2015 - 9:33am
ZippyDSMleehttp://www.speedtest.net/my-result/410086446201/29/2015 - 9:12pm