New Humble Bundle Includes Frozenbyte Games

September 28, 2011 -

It’s time to raid the couch cushions again, because the Humble Bundle is back with a bundle of games you can pay what you like for (unless you’d like to pay $0 or less.  In which case you can sod off).

This time it’s the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle and it contains, as you might expect, Frozen Synapse and it’s soundtrack.  Pay as much or as little as you like (again, as long as it’s something) and the normally $25 turn-based strategy game is yours!  Your purchase can be divided up between the developers, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, Child's Play Charity, or even Humble Bundle itself.  How it gets divvied up is entirely up to you.

Pay above the average price the bundle is currently going for ($4.38 as of this writing) and you’ll also receive the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle which includes: Trine, Shadowgrounds, and Shadowgrounds: Survivor.  As an added bonus, you’ll also receive the currently-in-development Splot as soon as it’s released and Jack Claw, a prototype of a canceled Frozenbyte game.

Each game is DRM free and will run on PC, MAC, or Linux.

Previous Humble Bundles have raised over $2 million dollars for charity.  The current Humble Bundle has pulled in over $190,000 in just a few hours.

The Humble Frozen Synapse and Frozenbyte Bundles will be available at Humble Bundle for the next two weeks.

-Reporting from San Diego, GamePolitics Contributing Editor Andrew Eisen

Comments

Re: New Humble Bundle Includes Frozenbyte Games

This is nice. I missed the other Frozenbyte bundle and I can now get them.

Poll

Poll: Is it censorship when a private retailer decides not to sell a particular video game?:

Wonderkarpjust be happy and encourage it.05/29/2015 - 7:37am
DocMelonheadSorry about that, but I'm surprise at what IP participate in this discussion.05/29/2015 - 7:25am
E. Zachary KnightIron, I did not Google Search because I figured the ESRB would publish such infor on their site, which is where I looked. http://www.esrb.org/ratings/ratings_process.jsp05/29/2015 - 7:22am
WonderkarpDocMelonHead, don't look a gift horse in the mouth05/29/2015 - 7:21am
E. Zachary KnightDoc, Uncalled for. Please keep things civil.05/29/2015 - 7:21am
MattsworknameThey were discussing the appeals process for Esrb ratings Doc.05/29/2015 - 7:21am
DocMelonheadDid IP post something that isn't related to White Supremecy?05/29/2015 - 7:13am
IronPatriotBut hey, you're welcome.05/29/2015 - 5:23am
Andrew EisenEZK did say he didn't find any info on the appeals process. And if all he did was look at the ratings process part of the ESRB's website, he wouldn't have. That's where I would have looked too. But hey, thanks for being thorough and finding the info.05/29/2015 - 5:01am
Andrew EisenDude, again. I am NOT saying there is no appeals process. THERE OBVIOUSLY IS. All I am saying is that the appeals process is not described in the ratings process part of the ESRB's website.05/29/2015 - 4:59am
IronPatriotI googled appeal esrb.org and it is the first and third hits. Second is esrb talking about appeals for web publishers. Gamefaqs is fourth.05/29/2015 - 4:01am
IronPatriotZachary said he did not find any information about a formal appeals process. I did a simple search and found two places on the esrb site with the info. Just sayin.05/29/2015 - 3:57am
IronPatriotOn Google I get "1 Written Testimony of Patricia E. Vance President ... - ESRB" http://www.esrb.org/about/news/downloads/pvtestimony_6_14_06.pdf05/29/2015 - 3:55am
Andrew EisenNow, that post on GameFAQs was made four years ago. It appears the ESRB has since moved the appeals process stuff behind the publisher login on its website.05/29/2015 - 3:32am
Andrew EisenOh, third link on the Google search. Okay. That leads to a GameFAQs message board which quotes a section of the ESRB website that includes a description of the appeals process. But when you follow the link, that quote doesn't exist.05/29/2015 - 3:30am
Andrew EisenThird link down from what? Look, I'm not arguing the existance of an appeals process. There obviously is one. I was merely noting that it's odd that it isn't described on the website's ratings process section but it is on the mobile site.05/29/2015 - 3:25am
IronPatriotOK, so use the third link down, which describes the appeals process and is not on the mobile site"Publishers also have the ability to appeal an ESRB rating assignment to an Appeals Board, which is made up of publishers, retailers and other professionals."05/29/2015 - 2:47am
Andrew EisenRight, which links to the ESRB's mobile site. On the website (again, unless I'm overlooking it) the appeals process is locked behind the publisher login.05/29/2015 - 2:37am
IronPatriotHuh? Google "appeals esrb". It is the first link. Click it. No login requested.05/29/2015 - 2:31am
Andrew EisenInteresting. It's on the mobile site but unless I'm overlooking it, I don't see it under the Ratings Process on the web site. It is under the publishers section but you can't access it without a login.05/29/2015 - 2:13am