New Humble Bundle Includes Frozenbyte Games

September 28, 2011 -

It’s time to raid the couch cushions again, because the Humble Bundle is back with a bundle of games you can pay what you like for (unless you’d like to pay $0 or less.  In which case you can sod off).

This time it’s the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle and it contains, as you might expect, Frozen Synapse and it’s soundtrack.  Pay as much or as little as you like (again, as long as it’s something) and the normally $25 turn-based strategy game is yours!  Your purchase can be divided up between the developers, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, Child's Play Charity, or even Humble Bundle itself.  How it gets divvied up is entirely up to you.

Pay above the average price the bundle is currently going for ($4.38 as of this writing) and you’ll also receive the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle which includes: Trine, Shadowgrounds, and Shadowgrounds: Survivor.  As an added bonus, you’ll also receive the currently-in-development Splot as soon as it’s released and Jack Claw, a prototype of a canceled Frozenbyte game.

Each game is DRM free and will run on PC, MAC, or Linux.

Previous Humble Bundles have raised over $2 million dollars for charity.  The current Humble Bundle has pulled in over $190,000 in just a few hours.

The Humble Frozen Synapse and Frozenbyte Bundles will be available at Humble Bundle for the next two weeks.

-Reporting from San Diego, GamePolitics Contributing Editor Andrew Eisen

Comments

Re: New Humble Bundle Includes Frozenbyte Games

This is nice. I missed the other Frozenbyte bundle and I can now get them.

Mattsworknamei I hope there is, I love that series.04/25/2015 - 5:59pm