Microsoft, Razer Win Big at T3 Gadget Awards

October 11, 2011 -

At the fifth annual T3 Gadget Awards last night Microsoft won two of the night's biggest awards, along with the Razer gaming laptop.

Microsoft's Kinect was honored with two of the night's biggest awards: overall Gadget of the Year and Gaming Gadget of the Year, while Razer Switchblade gaming laptop won the prestigious Innovation of the Year award. Other highlights included Apple picking up the Tablet of the Year award for the iPad 2, Google being named the Tech Brand of the Year, and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg being honored with the Tech Personality of the Year award. Full list below:

Innovation of the Year

Outstanding Contribution to Technology
David Attenborough

Gadget of the Year
Microsoft Kinect

Source: C&VG

Posted in

prh99Maybe it's time to rethink your strategy if your enemy doesn't have to make stuff up.02/01/2015 - 5:01am
prh99Also if you don't like someone, harassment and scandals will only get them more attention. Zoe Quinn would probably not be as well known if not for various harassers.02/01/2015 - 5:00am
prh99Personally, I just clicked the three vertical dots the first YouTube recommended one, haven't seen one since. Too bad I can't get rid of Pewdiepie video recommendations that easily.02/01/2015 - 3:19am
prh99Just don't watch the videos, who cares what she does or doesn't do. If her audience likes it so be, if they think she's doing something she shouldn't they'll stop watching.02/01/2015 - 3:14am
Wonderkarpwell we had to christen it some way01/31/2015 - 7:13pm