The Many Faces of Saints Row The Third

November 9, 2011 -

THQ says that the Saints Row: The Third community has created more than one million characters in the Saints Row Initiation Station, an online character creation system. The publishers says that there creations range from unique and hilarious, and to "often disturbing."

The free Initiation Station demo is available now on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, and Steam. It allows players to create, upload, and share their oddest creations with the rest of Saints Row community site, SaintsRow.com. On the game's release date, November 15 in North America, players can download their favorite characters from the site into Saints Row: The Third.

“The characters we’ve seen are mostly ridiculous, often hilarious, and always over-the-top. And now there are a million of them,” said Kevin Kraff, Vice President, Global Brand, THQ. “With the crazed creativity we’ve seen in only one week, we can’t wait to see what’s to come. One million is just the beginning.”

Some fun facts: 1.2 million people have played the Initiation Station so far. The most popular nontraditional skin colors are green, red, and silver metallic.

Comments

Re: The Many Faces of Saints Row The Third

Uploading your characters works fine, but for some reason quite a lot of people can't make their uploads public.

Re: The Many Faces of Saints Row The Third

Kind of reminds me of what Forza does with paint/vinyl schemes. Also I think were going to be seeing a lot of Silver Surfers, T-1000's and (She?) Hulks going by the popular unnatural colours.

Re: The Many Faces of Saints Row The Third

I like this idea tons more than just releasing a code you type in or worse having to mess with a number of sliders.

PHX Corphttp://www.thejimquisition.com/2015/04/assassins-creed-chronicles-china-review/ anyone seen this04/26/2015 - 4:19pm
Matthew Wilsonhttp://www.destructoid.com/director-del-toro-says-silent-hi… Can not say I am surprised sadly. I feel bad for del Toro because every time he tries to do a video game project it falls apart.04/26/2015 - 1:42pm
Mattsworknamei I hope there is, I love that series.04/25/2015 - 5:59pm