PETA v. Nintendo, NMA-Style

November 16, 2011 -

NMA takes a crack at the whole PETA v. Super Mario Bros. campaign with an animated short that features topless PETA members throwing blood on Mario for wearing fur, among other wacky hijinks. Earlier today the animal rights group issued a statement saying that it was all a big joke and that gamers should calm down. The latest NMA video pretty much sums up everyone's feelings on PETA when it comes to their antics related to fictional characters and video game icons. Watch it to your left. Once again thanks to Andrew Eisen for the tip.

Source: GoNintendo

Posted in

Comments

Re: PETA v. Nintendo, NMA-Style

This is hilarious! Love how PETA just got owned (or maybe pwned) by the gaming community.

Re: PETA v. Nintendo, NMA-Style

Hardly. The more attention we give PETA, the more they're going to "tantrum." They're loving this.

Re: PETA v. Nintendo, NMA-Style

Actually, far as I've seen PETA is trying hard to back peddle on this.

Re: PETA v. Nintendo, NMA-Style

PETA... derailing/gaslamping... nice...

Re: PETA v. Nintendo, NMA-Style

A big joke pretty much describes 90% of what PETA does. Whether it criticizing the president for swatting a fly or trying to keep kids from drinking milk the organization  has never really demonstrated much in the way of common sense.

Mattsworknamehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Vx4_prmvo09/01/2015 - 3:18am
MattsworknameTotal bisquit talkes about why teh Deus X pre order systems is garbage.09/01/2015 - 3:18am
PHX CorpI'll probaly Start the stream around 8PM Eastern08/31/2015 - 10:09pm
PHX Corpand now it's ready to go for everyone08/31/2015 - 9:35pm
Andrew EisenThat's why I embed the chat box from my Twitch Page. Can't get chat on the YouTube page to work either.08/31/2015 - 8:49pm
Andrew EisenI do but I haven't seen a way to incorporate viewers to chat without specifically inviting them to the event.08/31/2015 - 8:49pm
Goth_SkunkThough I'm surprised you'd not be familiar with this, Andrew. Do you not use Google Hangouts when you do S.P.A.C.?08/31/2015 - 8:45pm