MovieBob Responds to PETA

November 23, 2011 -

We know that PETA has said that they were just kidding but that hasn't stopped a number web sites and internet video shows from taking a crack at the subject anyway. The Escapist's The Big Picture is one of those web shows offering a rebuttal to PETA's campaign against Mario for his Tanooki-suit wearing ways. We'll let show host MovieBob do all the talking.

Thanks to Andrew Eisen for the link.

Source: The Escapist

Comments

Re: MovieBob Responds to PETA

Told you. I said to ignore them.

And at any rate, I've heard that PETA kills animals before, but I've never actually believed it...until now. Thanks, Escapist.

MechaCrashYeah, even I think IP needs to dial it back.05/22/2015 - 12:35am
Mattsworknamesays05/21/2015 - 11:17pm
Andrew EisenThat's an... interesting way to interpret that.05/21/2015 - 8:36pm
Goth_SkunkAnd re BBC vs Rockstar: Ahh. I missed that. Woops!05/21/2015 - 8:33pm
DocMelonheadYou could say that the Mary Sue only interested in Gender issues in pop culture, and they only see GamerGate as a Hate group that fight for the oppressive status quo.05/21/2015 - 8:22pm
MechaCrashWell, can't blame him for not expanding on it and missing stories here. Sealioning people demanding proof of claims and then calling them liars when they provide it is busy work!05/21/2015 - 8:20pm
Andrew EisenRe: Mary Sue - Uh, why exactly? Re: Rockstar - Yep, we reported that earlier today.05/21/2015 - 8:12pm