Humble Introversion Bundle Pulls in $778,643.57

December 10, 2011 -

The Humble Introversion Bundle closed earlier this week, selling 190,261 bundles for a grand total of $778,643.57.  The dough will be divided up between Humble Bundle itself, the developers of the games included in the bundle, and two charities: the Electronic Frontier Foundation and Child’s Play.

As always seems to be the case, Linux users paid the most, averaging $8.78 with Mac users following at $5.90 and Windows users bringing up the rear at $3.40.

We’ll let you know when the next bundle hits but if you’d like an email alert, you can sign up to receive notifications at humblebundle.com.

-Reporting from San Diego, GamePolitics Contributing Editor Andrew Eisen

Comments

Re: Humble Introversion Bundle Pulls in $778,643.57

Damn freeloading Windows users, always trying to get something for next-to-nothing...wink

Re: Humble Introversion Bundle Pulls in $778,643.57

I bought this for a bit over the average price, but not as much as I normally spend, for one simple reason.

I love Introversion's games enough, and have bought enough of the previous bundles, that literally the only games I got out of it were Defcon (which I didn't really have much interest in) and Dungeons of Dredmore (which looked intriguing enough to hook an average-price buy from me).

Re: Humble Introversion Bundle Pulls in $778,643.57

They had a $~1 million goal...

To reach those goals, the bundles need a bit of breathing room, rather than having three bundles come at once (e.g. Humble Bundle, Indie Royale, and Indie Gala).

Re: Humble Introversion Bundle Pulls in $778,643.57

There isn't a lot that the Humble Guys can do about those other bundles. Yet, I do think that the Humble Guys should space out their bundles just a tad more. I think there was only 2 weeks between this one and the previous one.

Poll

Best decade for video games?:

InfophileAged well plot-wise, I mean. The animation is showing its age, but if you don't mind that, the plot holds up quite well03/27/2015 - 6:52am
InfophileRobotech may be 30 years old, but it's actually aged pretty well. Plus, one of the three Japanese franchises that went into making it, Macross, is coming out with a new series soon. So it's far from forgotten or out-of-date03/27/2015 - 6:50am
ZippyDSMleePapa Midnight: Care to take a look at this and tell me what you think about it? http://www.amazon.com/Frisby-FS-5010BT-Surround-Speakers-Bluetooth/dp/B00EYX1N2S/03/26/2015 - 10:27pm
Matthew Wilson@AE I think he means both.03/26/2015 - 9:23pm