The Humble Indie Bundle 4 Adds HB3 Games

December 20, 2011 -

The Humble Indie Bundle 4 is on fire, already generating nearly $1.8 million and well over 340,000 bundle sales. The pay-what-you-want promotion has added an additional five games into the mix from Humble Indie Bundle 3 as well as their full soundtracks. To get all these extras, consumers simply need to pay more than the average price of $5.16.

All told - if you pay above that average price, you'll get Gratuitous Space Battles, Cave Story+, Jamestown, Bit.Trip Runner Super, Meat Boy, Shank, NightSky HD, VVVVVV, Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, And Yet It Moves, and Hammerfight. You also get all the soundtracks for free.

As always you can decide how to divvy up the money you pay between the game makers and two charities - Child's Play and the American Red Cross and all of the games are DRM-free. The sale continues for another seven days.

To find out more, check out www.humblebundle.com.

Comments

Re: The Humble Indie Bundle 4 Adds HB3 Games

They should collapse all of the previous games into it and have a Humble Humble Indie Bundle Bundle.

/b

Mattsworknamehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Vx4_prmvo09/01/2015 - 3:18am
MattsworknameTotal bisquit talkes about why teh Deus X pre order systems is garbage.09/01/2015 - 3:18am
PHX CorpI'll probaly Start the stream around 8PM Eastern08/31/2015 - 10:09pm
PHX Corpand now it's ready to go for everyone08/31/2015 - 9:35pm
Andrew EisenThat's why I embed the chat box from my Twitch Page. Can't get chat on the YouTube page to work either.08/31/2015 - 8:49pm
Andrew EisenI do but I haven't seen a way to incorporate viewers to chat without specifically inviting them to the event.08/31/2015 - 8:49pm
Goth_SkunkThough I'm surprised you'd not be familiar with this, Andrew. Do you not use Google Hangouts when you do S.P.A.C.?08/31/2015 - 8:45pm