The International Game Developers Association (IGDA) announced the chair and board members of the "non‐profit membership organization serving individuals who create video games" for its 2014 season. During the April board meeting Dustin Clingman, the CEO of First5 Games, was re-elected as the chair of the IGDA.
Also re-elected to their positions were Ed Fries, Former VP, Microsoft Game Studios, who will once again serve as the group's Treasurer. Sheri Rubin, Founder and CEO of Design Direct Deliver, will once again serve as Secretary. Brian Robbins, Mobile Games Consultant continues in his role of Vice Chair. The IGDA Board of Directors also recently welcomed back Tom Buscaglia as a returning board member and Luke Dicken as a first‐term member.
A full list of the members elected to serve until April of 2014 include:
• Dustin Clingman (Chair) – CEO, First5 Games
• Ed Fries ‐ (Treasurer) Former VP, Microsoft Game Studios
• Sheri Rubin (Secretary) – Founder and CEO, Design Direct Deliver
• Brian Robbins (Vice Chair) – Mobile Games Consultant
• Tom Buscaglia – The Game Attorney
• Luke Dicken – Founder, Robot Overlord Games
• Cordy Rierson, GPM, Microsoft Studios
You can learn more about the IGDA's board of directors at www.igda.org/directors.