Remember when "DRM-free" was a big selling point of Humble Bundle's Humble Bundles?
Yeah. Good times...
Anyway, Humble Bundle's newest Weekly Bundle has a collection of Paradox Interactive games for you to pay-what-you-want for. Well, so long as you want to pay at least a dollar because all of these games are Steam-only.
Up for grabs are Europa Universalis III Complete, War of the Roses: Kingmaker, Warlock: Master of the Arcane, Leviathan: Warships, Dungeonland and The Showdown Effect. Each game comes with its soundtrack which, incidentally, is DRM-free.
Pay more than the average (currently $5.80) and you'll also pick up Crusader Kings II and Magicka and their respective soundtracks.
As mentioned, all eight games are Steam-only. All are available on Windows, five on Mac and one on Linux.
Say, is that the sound of a crap-ton of money burning a hole through your pocket? Then perhaps you'd be interested in The Big Kahuna. Pay $125 and you'll get the eight core bundle and beat-the-average games and soundtracks in addition to a whopping 40 additional games 12 additional soundtracks.
Here's the big list. I've bolded the core and beat-the-average games.
- Mount & Blade – Windows
- Hearts of Iron II: Complete – Windows
- Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition – Windows
- Europa Universalis: Rome - Vae Victis – Windows
- King Arthur - The Role-Playing Wargame – Windows
- Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come – Windows
- King Arthur - Fallen Champions – Windows
- King Arthur II - The Role-Playing Wargame – Windows
- Europa Universalis III – Windows and Mac
- Hearts of Iron III – Windows and Mac
- East India Company – Windows
- Majesty 2 – Windows
- Majesty: Gold Edition – Windows
- Lead and Gold - Gangs of the Wild West – Windows
- War of the Roses – Windows
- For The Glory – Windows
- Arsenal of Democracy – Windows
- Sword of the Stars Complete Collection – Windows
- Magicka – Windows
- The Kings' Crusade – Windows
- Victoria II – Windows
- Victoria: Revolutions – Windows
- Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition – Windows
- Mount & Blade: Warband – Windows
- Ship Simulator Extremes – Windows
- Commander: Conquest of the Americas – Windows
- Pirates of the Black Cove – Windows
- Cities in Motion – Windows and Mac
- Defenders of Ardania – Windows
- Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game – Windows
- Sengoku – Windows
- Majesty Gold HD – Windows
- Naval War: Arctic Circle – Windows
- Starvoid – Windows
- A Game of Dwarves – Windows
- Gettysburg: Armored Warfare – Windows
- Impire – Windows
- Leviathan: Warships – Windows and Mac
- Warlock - Master of the Arcane – Windows
- Crusader Kings II – Windows, Mac, and Linux
- The Showdown Effect – Windows and Mac
- Crusader Kings Complete – Windows
- Dungeonland – Windows and Mac
- Cities in Motion 2 – Windows and Mac
- March of the Eagles – Windows
- Knights of the Pen and Paper +1 – Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Teleglitch: Die More Edition – Windows, Mac, and Linux
- War of the Vikings Alpha – Windows
All 48 games are Steam-Only and available for Windows. Nine of the games are also available for Mac and three are for Linux.
Which games do the additional 12 soundtracks belong to? I don't know.
-Reporting from San Diego, GamePolitics Contributing Editor Andrew Eisen